Personality In Depth is dedicated to helping you understand yourself and the people in your life. Our approach brings the study of personality type out of the proverbial box and into a dynamic dance of consciousness that provides an outstanding platform for personal and interpersonal growth.
- We help people discover and develop their unique strengths, and to overcome any challenges that might stand in the way of living a fulfilled and successful life.
- We help people work and live together in an atmosphere of growth, understanding and resilience that lends itself to high performance work teams and harmonious families.
We can help with specific activities such as:
- Career planning
- Job crafting: How can I customize my job to better suit me?
- Deciding on the right educational path: What should I major in? Which graduate school should I attend?
- Resolving identity issues: Who am I anyways?
- Resolving relationship issues: Understanding, appreciating, and working with significant others such as spouses, families, and friends.
- High performance team building
- Organizational development
Strengths, Wellness, Careers
John is a certified MBTI practitioner and is an expert at helping people discover and develop their strengths so they can experience increased motivation, career success, balance and fulfillment. He has been a provider of career and wellness solutions for over 20 years as a consultant for government agencies, private businesses and individuals. His work in career guidance has been recognized by Al Gore's National Performance Review and by Washington State Government for excellence. He was most recently part of the award winning Wellness 360 team that serves employees of the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries. Before his coaching career, John was a recording artist with Bounce the Ocean on the Private Music/BMG label after graduating from Whitman College.
Leadership in Management
Doric and I have been working on our approach to personality since 2013. Though for the time being he is a silent partner on this website, none of this material would be here without him.
Doric has more than 20 years of experience consulting in organizations and coaching people. He also has more than 25 years of experience working and managing in Washington State Government - and was the 2013 recipient of the Governor’s Award for Leadership in Management. He has a Bachelor’s degree from Whitman College and a Master’s degree in Consulting and Coaching in Organizations from The Leadership Institute of Seattle/Bastyr University. Doric is passionate about helping people bring out the best in themselves and their organizations through innovation, authenticity, and alignment.